Monday 26 July 2010

What happened to my morals??



Now usually I’m completely set against the ideas of blogs written soley about the cause of 'SAID FASHION' subject, however due to the fact that this is not completely based on fashion I think I shall allow it to be written. J.W. Anderson, a menswear designer of immense skill now seems to have developed a new skill, the skill of artistic film production, yes I kid you not. The short film you see before you is none other than 'The Saint + The Assassin, which give off the illusion of poetry in motion. Sexy yet seductive, with an allure of innocence in a child like mind of play and dance.
Now hopefully if my computer has not decided to have one of its periods again, you shall be able to see what I am actually talking about, a video of pastel colors mixed with gold’s and blacks, a child like adolescent form that appears to be dancing across the screen, entwined with imagery of political scandal and masochistic demise.
But this is all my opinion; lets see what yours shall be.
Oh i shoved a video of his collection in there as well, just to contradict my morals even more.




Yours Casper


The Saint + The Assassin - J W Anderson from J W Anderson on Vimeo.
">The Saint + The Assassin - J W Anderson from J W Anderson on Vimeo.
 J W Anderson Spring / Summer 2010 from J W Anderson on Vimeo.
">J W Anderson Spring / Summer 2010 from J W Anderson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment